This page contains a list of project proposals/ideas for doing a MSc Thesis at DTU Compute with me as a supervisor. Before you look at these projects, please make sure that you have an academic background that fits my profile by reading my page on how to do a MSc Thesis with me.
Most of the following student projects are tied to my current research within personal health technology, which all take place in the Copenhagen Center for Health Technology.
On a regular basis, I put my project proposal into the DTU Project Bank. Please check there for overall project ideas. However, note that we would always define your specific project according to your skills and interests, and the available empirical setting. Of course you may have your own idea within the personal health space and feel free to contact me on this to see if there is a match.
Currently I have the following project proposals listed in the DTU Project Bank:
- Validation Study of Cognitive Tests
- Correlation between Cognitive Performance and Physiological Measures
- mHealth Application for Parkinson’s Disease
- Mobile Health Application for Self-administered Evaluation of Neuropathy
- Nutrition Tracking
- Smartphone-based PPG Heart Rate Monitor
- CAMPUSLIFE Health Survey Tool
- Gamification of ECG Annotations
- Mobile Monitoring for Management of Epilepsy